The Fall 2021 Tutor Development Conference is fully ONLINE!
Join us on Sunday, September 12 @ 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM. The Tutor Development Conference takes place every fall and spring semester. The purpose of this event is to provide UW-Madison peer tutors and mentors across various learning support centers at the University an opportunity for training and/or professional development in various topics relevant to tutoring, student support and wellbeing in higher education, and creating inclusive educational environments.
Register for the conference here.
See the full Fall 2021 Conference Program:
Sunday, January 31, 2021 Online, through ZOOM
- 12:30-12:40 pm Land Acknowledgement
- 12:40-1:25 pm: Keynote
- 1:35-2:20 pm: Session A
- 2:30 – 3:00 pm: Individual tutoring center meetings
- Complete conference feedback survey
Presented by the Learning Support Group
The UW-Madison Learning Support Group is made up of academic support professionals from:
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for the First-Year Experience (CFYE)
- College of Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Statistics
- Academic Coaching and Tutoring Services (ACTS) – Division of Diversity, Equity and Educational Achievement
- The Writing Center
- University Housing
- Wisconsin Athletics Academic Services